Chi Nei Tsang Self-Healing Session
Here is a routine that you can do yourself between your Chi Nei Tsang sessions.
You can practice steps 1-4 each day and take a whole hour once a week for the full routine.
Take your time and enjoy your session.
1. Lie on your back with feet flat, knees raised, supported by pillows.
2. Breathe long and deep, sending air pressure down to your sacrum, at the base of your spine, and all the way to your pelvic floor.
Continue breathing up all the way up your back to your shoulder blades.
Exhale, dropping your chest first, then your abdomen.
Breathe gently this way throughout the session.
3. Using the fingertips of both hands, gently massage the skin around your navel. Do this for 5-10 minutes every day to improve digestion and elimination and to relieve nerve, back or neck pain, water retention, and excess body weight.
4. Detox- now move away from the navel, massage by pumping the belly, alternating with both hands (5-10 minutes daily.)
5. Starting from your left side under the rib cage, firmly but gently massage and pull down toward your navel from under your ribs. Repeat on your right side.
6. Massage your lower abdomen by rubbing clockwise a few times, then counter-clockwise. Alternate pumping with both hands. Massage deeply, but gently, from inside your pelvic bones toward your navel.
7. Finishing touch - lay your hands flat and send heat to your abdomen, breathing softly for a few minutes.
Find me on Google+